Terms of service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In online shop you can buy only those products, that have “ADD TO CART” button.
2. Item price and quantity may change at any time and without notice. If the buyer confirmed the order before the changes were made, then it will continue to operate the contract in force at the time of ordering.
3. The Seller has the right to terminate concluded in online store contract for the sale of unilaterally without any sanctions, and as a result, not to provide goods to the buyer (if the item ended up on the stock, if the price of the goods and the description was incorrect because of a system error etc.). If the Seller can not realize an order, the cunsomer will be informed about it and the sum paid will be refunded (excluding shipping charges)
4. Methods of payment:
- Payment by Invoice.
NB! When paying by bank transfer, specify the invoice number.
5. In case the order has not been paid for within 3 working days from the date of registration(order confirmation), the Seller has the right to cancel the order.
6. After payment was made, client can no longer cancel the order.
7. Goods will be posted to the Client within 3 working days from receipt of payment to the bank account of the Seller.
8. Term of delivery 2-14 working days.
9. The buyer has the right to return goods within 14 days and request a refund of the amount (excluding shipping costs). The returned product must not be used or damaged and it must be in the original packaging.
10. Refund delivery costs pays customer.
- returned goods, color, quantity;
- the order number;
- reason for return;
- bank account number to which the Seller will be able to transfer money.
12. Paid for the order sum amount will be refunded to the account of the Buyer within 14 working days after the returned goods will be delivered to the Seller. The shipping cost is non-refundable.
13. In case of return the goods should be sent to the following address:
Pirita tee 20P-PK9 (k.502)
NB! Indicate on the package our phone number! +372 55 9928 95
14. Claims will be handled in accordance with the law of the Estonian Federation.
16. Seller is not responsible for any damages that are the result of improper maintenance and use or a wrong use.
17. Seller does not open and does not provide data to third parties indicated in the registration and ordering goods, except when required by law. However seller will give telephone and address of the Customer to the courier for delivering of the order.
18. All the prices are in Euro and include VAT (20%). Shipping charges are not included.